|Amazon * Kobo|
I was tagged on Facebook and a request was made that I reveal 7 lovely things about me. So, let's see if I can think of 7 things??
1. I absolutely adore things associated with the Old West, including Westerns on TV, in movies and books.
2. I'm fascinated by the Ripper murders, despite my aversion to such bloody things, and have been known to write about this series of killings.
3. I am addicted to Popcorn.
4. My first internationally released paperback was based on Greek Mythology and involved a huge amount of research reading that I loved.
5. I get bored easily, so I often jump from genre to genre when I write in order to keep things fresh for me and anyone who reads my books.
6. I am a full time caregiver, looking after my mom at home. A few years ago she fell and broke a hip, and has been frail ever since and needs assistance.
7. I love wolves more than any other animal on the planet and believe them to be among God's most perfect creations. I've adopted two of them at Wolf Haven International.